10.08.2007

Male Contestants



The male contestants are a mixed bunch as ever. No immediate charismatic sexy one as with Mark Ramprakash last year though Gethin from Blue Peter is pretty fit, He is dancing with Camilla and they look fabulous together.


I found Kenny Logan to have the personality of a newt I have to say, Dom, a presenter who I have never heard of, overdoing the cheeky cockney bit just a little more than is necessary, the young guy from Eastenders, whose names escapes me, OK but a bit callow, John Barnes ex-footballer big and beaming and I think has great potential, but I loved Willie Thorne ex snooker champion. Big man, but like Schmeical last year, very light on his feet and did a lovely waltz. But I fear as with the aforementioned Schmeical, he may come to grief with the Latin American. We shall see.

So no instant sock it to them personality yet.
However, the girls are looking pretty sensational. I have my thoughts about them as well but they will wait for another day. In the meantime I am in full video Strictly Come Dancing Two mode, so that when I eat my supper after arriving home I can watch that each night.
I am in dancing bliss...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

And a pretty dull newt at that