10.07.2007

New Series - New Blog

I am so blase now about setting up a blog.......must not get a big head
This is the blog to visit for anyone who is interested in Strictly Come Dancing and to avoid for everyone else.

This programme is now in its fifth year and just gets better and better. I simply love it and tend to go totally over the top each week and dance and sing around the living room. Not a pretty sight I can assure you. Rod Stewart was there watching his new wife Penny Lancaster dancing and I was hoping he might to a spot, but no such luck. Perhaps he will later.

I am going to copy over the post I have just written over on Random Jottings (http://randomjottings.typepad.com) to set the ball rolling and redirect traffic here and then, off we go on this brand new Strictly Strictly blog spot.


No comments: